Thursday 7 May 2009

Dear 'guys in my office with your music blaring through your earphones',


Just a quick note to thank you both from the very bottom of my heart for sharing your own special and unique music tastes with someone as insignificant and undeserving as me. You display true selflessness as surely by now your ears must be haemorrhaging profusely as a direct result of your earphones being turned up to full volume. Oh, how I treasure the dependability of you spending a solid eight hours behind your desk, forsaking conversation altogether in order to provide me with a full music experience. Every. Single. Day.

What a pity though, that you do not confer with each other before proceeding to play your sweet music. Perhaps if you did, then that special leprechaun-type flute stuff you having been sharing with us for the last 84 minutes could be timed to harmoniously coincide with the delightful beat of the other’s rave bonanza, which is now into it’s fifth hour. But really, who am I to complain? Indeed, I am too spoilt. And to think I spent all my hard-earned money on an mp3 player of my very own. If I had only known how truly generous and sharing you two are, I could have saved myself a lot of money. No harm, though. After all, why on earth would I want to listen to my music when I have been afforded the special opportunity to listen to yours? Both of yours. At the very same time! Oh yes, I am a lucky, lucky girl to be sharing an office with the two of you. Bless.

Regards
Me in the corner


4 comments:

Niel de la Rouviere said...

Oh man, I totally agree. Some people just need to learn some respect. Gosh!

MissNj said...

Yup, it's enough to drive anyone postal!

Subway Gal said...

Don't you just love people like this? Instead of seething in the corner, take action! Throw office supplies at them - stapler, tape dispenser, pens, phone - anything will do ;)

MissNj said...

Hey Subway Gal, thanks for dropping by! :)

Yeah, you're right. Turns out the ol' hairy eyeball just isn't working. So I've done it. I've asked them to stop being ignorant assholes and to turn down their really crappy music. Though not in those words. Didn't last long though. It's back on. WTF is wrong with these guys?

Related Posts with Thumbnails