Friday 27 March 2009

Gimme Gimme Gimme!

I love receiving parcels!!!

By courier or in the post box - I don't mind. I just love discovering a little (or large) parcel with my name on it, filled with stuff just for me. LOVE IT!!!!! The reason I'm bringing this up now is because yesterday afternoon a parcel was delivered to my desk. With my name on it. With great little goodies inside! Although, it wasn't really a surprise. A few months back, I renewed one of my magazine subscriptions and they told me they were sending me a gift. But I had forgotten all about it, until yesterday.

Lucky me got a bottle of perfume (great timing, as my regular perfume is almost finished), a cute little notebook (for my rather random thoughts) and a pen (to scribble said thoughts). I was over the moon! :) And the perfume smells really nice!!! It's called Sexy Darling (by Kylie Minogue). I generally stay clear of fragrances launched by Britney Spears, J Lo and the like. After all, what do they know about perfume? (Yes, I know they have professionals who help them, but still, I refuse to support their already inflated personal wealth and egos.) But Kylie is so sweet. And her music is fun. And she goes way back. And her perfume smells nice. (And it was for free!)

Anyway, there was nothing good on TV last night, so I decided to take some pics of my newly acquired loot!

Lookey-here:


(Not sure where they were going with the design of the bottle. I think it's supposed to resemble a pear or something. But I think it looks more like a butt. Hmmm...)



I'm such a nerd - 'can never have enough pens!



Cute, hey? Seriously the highligt of my week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails