Sunday 23 May 2010

My Champagne Supernova


This has been a good weekend.

Last night I finally went to Cape Town's Jade Lounge where I had champagne cocktails, danced to awesome music and kissed a really hot man. It was lovely.


It's been so long since I've gone dancing (other than at friends' houses) and I'd forgotten how much fun it is. Like I said, the music was really good - lots of remixed old school classics. The general age group was also pretty mature. A good mix of people in their 20s, 30s and 40s. That was definitely a bonus as there's nothing worse than going out and feeling ancient. The venue itself is pretty chic - nice décor. In all, it was a very successful evening though it ended a little later than I am used to and so I'm taking some strain today. Worth it, though. I can't wait to go back! 

By the way...

Change is as good as a holiday (at least so they say) so I've given my blog a little makeover. I like to think it's an improvement and I hope you'll agree. 

Anyhoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like the new look blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails